Acetyl-CH™ Active supports the cholinergic system and acetylcholine biosynthesis through select botanicals, enzyme cofactors, and acetylcholine precursors. Acetylcholine (ACh) is an important neurotransmitter synthesized in both the central and peripheral nervous systems and is involved in many neurological activities. Its primary role in the central nervous system is to promote excitatory actions for cognition and memory. Peripherally, ACh plays an important role in autonomic nervous function, including both the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
- Includes four key ingredients to address different aspects of acetylcholine biosynthesis and activity*
- Supplies high-potency pantothenic acid, which is often missing from other acetylcholine formulas
- Vegetarian ingredients and capsule
- Specially manufactured to avoid unnecessary ingredients
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
- Supports cognition and memory
- Supports neuronal membranes*
- Supports central nervous system function
- Supports the cholinergic system and acetylcholine biosynthesis*
Take 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Your dietary choline has tremendous influences on the production of AC.